Best Plasterboard Installation in Perth
Alkimos Building Services can provide you with the best plasterboard install service in Perth.
We only use the best materials and are always looking for new techniques to improve the way plasterboard can be used. From feature walls, creating amazing ceiling recesses, cinema room recesses or just the way we can create amazing curved walls.
The installation of plasterboard and how we finish in preparation for painting is second to none. We pride our service as the best you can get in Perth!
Why Use Plasterboard?
Why is plasterboard used?
Plasterboard / Gyprock is a simple and effective method of lining the internal surface of your walls to your home or commercial property. It is fast and cleaner than the other method of hard wall plastering “float and set”. Plasterboard can be painted the next rather than waiting months for your hard wall plastering which in theory you should wait months before painting.
Once plasterboard is installed, as soon as your joints and screw holes have been flushed and dried (generally 12 hours) you can finish with;
- Wainscoting (feature moulding walls)
Other benefits of using plasterboard or plasterboard stud walls over the traditional bricks and render;
- Creating new doorways made easier
- Creating recesses for features
- Perfect straight lines and superior flat surfaces
- Plasterboard is easily repaired.
- Fast install
- Acoustic and fire rating properties (board specific)
- No chasing required for power points or lighting.
- Thermal properties – easily insulated
Services We Cover
Our Plasterboard Services In Perth
- Fire Rated and acoustic plasterboard walls
- Gyprock / plasterboard bulkheads
- Water damaged plasterboard repairs
- Fire damaged plasterboard repairs
- Cornice Repairs
- Ceiling Repairs
- Sagging Ceiling Repairs
- Impact plasterboard Stud walls (high traffic areas)
- Wet Area Stud walls
- Cavity Slider Stud walls
- Timber Stud Walls
- Steel Stud Walls