Strip out services Perth
Whether your renovating your home or moving into a new office space, you will most probably need a strip out or demolition service if you want to be ready for future use. With a strip out and make good it gives you the opportunity to start fresh, this would include removing any unused walls, fixtures and fittings, carpet tiles etc.
Upon completion we can make good by patching and painting any damaged walls and making good to any damaged items.
Commercial Strip outs
A strip out is the meaning of removing and disposing of any redundant or unused fittings or fixtures or any unwelcomes aesthetics you no longer require.
Items may include:
- Ceilings and Flooring
- Non or load bearing partitions
- Skirting or sub flooring
- Kitchens / Laundry’s / toilets / bathrooms
We can also assist in the removal of mechanical and electrical services:
- Air conditioning units and duct work
- Lighting and cables / cable trays etc
- Plumbing pipes and fixtures
- Glass Removal
Residential strip out and small demolition
Are you looking at performing home renovations and in need of a wall removal? Give us a call, we can help with removal and disposal of load or non-load bearing brick walls with structural support fixed prior and a make good service also offered to repair ceilings and walls afterwards.
Other domestic services offered also.
- Concrete flooring destruction and disposal
- Tile removal and disposal
- Garage and shed removal and disposal
- Ceiling and wall removals